Hydrogard PUA, 100% pure, polyurea coating is applied as both a waterproof and protective coating for use in areas subject to structural movement. The coating comprises of two liquid components; Isocyanates and amines which are highly reactive and designed to be mixed and spray applied to a wide variety of substrates. Hydrogard PUA provides excellent elasticity and is an aromatic high density polyurea.
Hydrogard PUA is suitable for a wide variety of applications including metal roofs, structural concrete decks, asbestos substrates, expanded polystyrene and extruded polystyrene. The coating is particularly suited to structures that may require high levels of elasticity due to high expansion movements during temperature change.
• Rapid drying times – Under 15 seconds
• High elasticity with exceptional during ability
• Certified for zero fall application
• Adaptable to varying substrate contours
• Up to 250 m2 covered per hour with experienced applicators